Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Terry, a Chicago Con question

  1. #1
    Dan
    Guest Dan's Avatar

    Question

    For those of us making final plans for next week, will you be at the Con all 3 days? Any specific times?

    Thanks,

    Dan

  2. #2
    Iris
    Guest Iris's Avatar

    Question

    and I don't get over to STP much these days, is there any plan for a group meeting?

    ------------------
    Iris
    ~~~~~~~~~
    I'm hardcore!-Bubbles

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Jaxom said he will post a sign-up sheet on one of the pillars outside the entrance so the S.T.P.ers can meet.

    ------------------
    Deo volente, Magiae adero.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi Iris, no plans yet for a group meeting that I know of. Jaxom is doing that Posting thing, I'll be there with minkzie, perhaps not all the time on all three days though. Evenings are still free, any suggestions?

    ------------------
    No will but thy will
    No law but the laws you make

    Self-proclaimed "LairPet"...Wierder than the average cat!
    Captain TMI!...Resident Feline Expert! >^..^<

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will be at the con all three days. See you there!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •